This is a guest post from our friends over at Ruby Lemon Girls, enjoy!
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Dr. McDougall’s organic maple brown sugar instant oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar
- Original Puffin Cereal crumbles
- Blend until smooth!
- Top with Original Puffin Cereal crumbles and cinnamon sugar!
Another week, another slew of bugfixes and administrative changes. One major change, however, is the nutritional panel. It is now working for our recipes! Now for every recipes entered into Avocadoo you will have the capability of seeing a nutritional panel like you would see on the back of packaged food. Except this food isn’t package! It’s made fresh in your kitchen! But, just like packaged food, you will have an extremely accurate and factual nutritional panel on the back showing you just how much healthier this meal is.
Beyond this, we have started a new skunk works project. It’s a secret but I can tell you that this program will be mobile!
Check back in a week for an update.